Fund Our Future
Additional ways donors can help fund the future of WGCU Public Media:
- Signal Fund (Provide funds for engineering equipment, repairs, purchases, and capital items.)
- Multimedia Technology Fund (Infrastructure to support cross-platform projects, web streaming, and various digital needs, as part of our comprehensive digital strategy.)
- Programming Partnership Fund ( Provide funds for new, local productions/ local news/other local programming projects for TV and radio – beyond current annual costs of creating local productions.)
- Educational Engagement Fund (Provide funds for the significant expansion of WGCU’s educational outreach initiatives.)
- The Future Fund (The endowment of unrestricted funds for annual programming costs, special projects, continual upgrades of our media format, and operation of services.)
For more information on these special funding opportunities please contact Kimberly Woodle, Director of Development and Corporate Support at 239-590-2345 or write email@example.com.