A FREE Guide to Planned Gifts
If you need information on making a planned gift to WGCU or another charity of your choice, you can obtain a free WGCU Planned Giving Guide. The guide includes information on: wills, living trusts, life insurance, retirement plans, real estate, stock, retained life estates, charitable remainder annuity trusts, charitable gift annuities, and charitable lead trusts.
• Receive an annual subscription to WGCU's monthly member magazine, "Expressions";
• Enroll your children/grandchildren in the WGCU Birthday Club. Each child enrolled will receive a membership packet with stickers, books, bookmarks and more on their birthday. During their birthday month, they will see their name on television as part of the WGCU Birthday Club.
• Enjoy private tours of WGCU Public Media;
• Share your love of public media with a membership for a friend;
• Take advantage of pre-sale opportunities to purchase event tickets before WGCU makes the tickets available to the public via television or radio pledge events;
• You'll receive invitations to special WGCU events; and
• We'll share DVDs of locally produced WGCU programming (as available).
• Notify us of your intention to make a bequest to WGCU.
• Inform us that you have included WGCU in your estate through a will, living trust, or by naming WGCU a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
• Establish a charitable gift annuity or other type of life income gift with WGCU.
• Making an outright gift of $10,000 or more to create an endowment for sustainable support of WGCU.
If you have included WGCU Public Media in your will or estate plan and would like to join theWGCU Legacy Society, please contact Kimberly Woodle, Director of Development and Corporate Support at 239.590.2345 or 888.824.0030 toll free, or firstname.lastname@example.org.