FREE Guide to Planned Gifts
If you need information on making a planned gift to WGCU or another charity of your choice, you can obtain a free WGCU Planned Giving Guide. The guide includes information on: wills, living trusts, life insurance, retirement plans, real estate, stock, retained life estates, charitable remainder annuity trusts, charitable gift annuities, and charitable lead trusts.
Click here to receive your Free Guide to Planned Gifts in the mail. Or download a PDF version (found at the bottom of this page.)
The WGCU Legacy Society honors people who make a provision for WGCU in their wills, establish a life income gift to WGCU, or create an endowment of $10,000 or more for sustainable support of WGCU.
As a member of the WGCU Legacy Society:
- Receive an annual subscription to WGCU's monthly member magazine, Expressions
- Enroll your children/grandchildren in the WGCU Birthday Club. Each child enrolled will receive a membership packet with stickers, books, bookmarks and more on their birthday. During their birthday month, they will see their name on television as part of the WGCU Birthday Club.
- Enjoy private tours of WGCU Public Media.
- Take advantage of pre-sale opportunities to purchase event tickets before WGCU makes the tickets available to the public.
- Receive invitations to special WGCU events.
- We'll share DVDs of locally produced WGCU programming (as available).
Become a member of the WGCU Legacy Society by one of the following steps:
- Notify us of your intention to make a bequest to WGCU.
- Inform us that you have included WGCU in your estate through a will, living trust, or by naming WGCU a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity or other type of life income gift with WGCU.
- Make an outright gift of $10,000 or more to create an endowment for sustainable support of WGCU.
For more information, please contact Kimberly Woodle, Director of Development and Corporate Support at (239) 590.2345 or (888) 824-0030 toll free, or email@example.com.