Join moderator Kara Miller, host of public radio’s Innovation Hub, for a panel discussion and highlights from the PBS series Future of Work, followed by a live Q&A.
OPENING REMARKS FROM
Patricia de Stacy Harrison, President and CEO, Corporation for Public Broadcasting
• Brad Hershbein, Senior Economist and Communications Advisor, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research
• Karim Lakhani, Dorothy & Michael Hintze Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
• Susan Lund, Partner, McKinsey Global Institute
• Llewellyn Smith, Director and Writer, Future of Work Broadcast Series
• Other guests to be announced