Membership Frequently Asked Questions

How do I cancel an existing pledge?

If you need to cancel a pledge please call member services at 239-590-2361 or email at Please note that if you requested a thank you gift that the gift would need to be paid for before the pledge can be canceled.

How do I renew my membership?


Simply click on a choice below to renew online, or call member services at 239-590-2361 and we would be happy to help you.

Do you accept donations of motorized vehicles besides cars?

Yes. We accept donations of trucks, boats, RV’s, motorcycles, golf carts, and more. Visit or call 855-845-1960 to get started.

Where can I find the WGCU web store?

The web store can be found by clicking on SUPPORT from the home page and selecting the icon for shop or by visiting

Why can’t I log in to my member access account with my PBS account username and password?

Your PBS account is used to access WGCU Passport. Member access is a separate account that gives you control of your WGCU donor account. You can update your payment information, print your tax receipt, change your contact information, etc. If you have forgotten your username for member access please call member services at 239-590-2361 or email us at

I am a sustaining member. When do my payments get processed?

If your pledge is tied to a credit card it will be processed on the 10th of the month, if you donate using a checking account it will be processed on the 5th of the month. If the processing date falls on a weekend or a holiday your pledge payment will be processed on the next business day.

Where can I find a copy of the TV schedule that I can print at home?

Please visit or go to and click on SCHEDULES.