WGCU Passport is a member benefit that provides you with extended access to an on-demand library of quality public television programming.
Featuring both PBS and select local programming, WGCU Passport allows you to watch even more episodes of your favorite shows, including full seasons of many current and past series.
What are you waiting for?
Start watching your favorite shows now!
WGCU Passport is available to those who donate through automatic payment at least $5 a month ($60 a year).
What if I’m already a member?
1. Find your activation code in your WGCU confirmation email
2. Visit www.pbs.org/passport
2. Enter your activation code
3. Click the button that says Create PBS Account Now
4. Enter your name, email address and create a password
What if I don’t have my code?
You need your activation code to start watching Passport. This code was sent to you by mail and e-mail.
If you can’t find your code, you can look it up online by clicking the button below.