Celebrate 20 Years With the Wild Things!
Dr. Jerry Jackson has been out With the Wild Things on WGCU FM for 20 years. He’s explored beaches, swamps, preserves, even your own backyard to learn about some of “the wild things” of Southwest Florida. Join Dr. Jackson and WGCU in support of the perfect combination of nature and public media by donating to WGCU today. Help us celebrate two decades of “With the Wild Things” and become an official wild thing yourself!
Become an Offical Wild Thing
In Celebration of 20 years on WGCU FM, WGCU is hosting a pledge day that will feature many of Dr. Jackson’s “With the Wild Things” reports, offering eaco boat tours in Naples & Fort Myers, a special bucket hat and a “Certified Wild Thing” ID badge as incentive to support WGCU Public Media and more years exploring Southwest Florida fauna and flora.
Get Out With The Wild Things
- Dr. Jackson Eco Boat Tour – March 31 from 9 a.m. to Noon in Naples $250
- Dr. Jackson Sunset Boat Tour – April 2 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in Fort Myers $175
- Dr. Jackson Eco Boat Tour – April 9 from 9 a.m. to Noon in Naples $250
- Dr. Jackson Eco Package – Naples Eco Boat Tour, With the Wild Things Bucket Hat, Official Wild Thing ID Badge & Straws $500
- Dr. Jackson Eco Package – Fort Myers Eco Boat Tour, With the Wild Things Bucket Hat, Official Wild Thing ID Badge & Straws $425
Naples Trip(s) Details: Perfect for the environmental enthusiast! Dr. Jackson will lead the eco-cruise where he’ll discuss the ecology and wildlife of our region. Guests will also have an opportunity to wander the sands of Keewaydin Island – the entrance to the 10,000 islands. Water, soft drinks and snacks provided.
Fort Myers Trip Details: Enjoy a breathtaking Gulf of Mexico sunset cruise while also learning about SWFL’s ecology and “Wild Things” from Dr. Jerry Jackson himself. Water, soft drinks, one cocktail ticket and snacks provided. Additional alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.