How to Enter:
- Pledge any amount to be entered to win 2 tickets to WGCU’s Classic Rock Show Ticket Giveaway, for an automatic entry.
- While pledges are encouraged, you do not have to donate to enter to win. To enter the Contest without a pledge, CLICK HERE or send a 3 x 5 card with full name, address, phone number, and email address to Bee Gees Ticket Giveaway c/o M. Rhinesmith, 10501 FGCU Boulevard South, Fort Myers, FL 33955. Mail in cards must be received by Friday, December 15, 2023, at 4:00 pm ET in order to participate in the drawing.
- Sustaining members and pledge contributors who do not want to participate in the Contest may contact Kim Dunham at email@example.com or 239-590-2361 to be removed from the drawing.
Unless otherwise specified, the Contest is open to all who are 18 years of age or older (unless otherwise indicated) and who legally reside in the United States and are either permanent or seasonal residents of the State of Florida. Faculty and staff of Florida Gulf Coast University, employees of the Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation, Inc., and their family members are excluded from the contest and are not eligible to win.
- The Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation, Inc. (Foundation) is the organization sponsoring this Contest. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization, and the principal place of business for the Foundation is 10501 FGCU Blvd. S., Fort Myers, FL 33965.
- The Contest will be conducted in accordance with the requirements set forth in the Florida Statutes.
- The prize(s) have been donated to WGCU to be awarded for the benefit of WGCU’s Winter Fundraising Campaign. No cash prizes or cash substitutions will be awarded.
- No donation is necessary to participate in the Contest.
- There is one prize. The prize includes:
- 2 tickets to The Classic Rock Show. (approx. value $240)
- Participants and winners must waive any and all claims of liability against Florida Gulf Coast University Board of Trustees and its members and affiliates, and Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation for any personal loss which may occur from participation in this contest or during use of a prize. If the participant provides any misinformation about their identity when entering the contest, the listener shall be legally ineligible to participate in any future Contest conducted by the Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation.
- There are no substitutions, transfers, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Contest Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed in the rules of the Contest and do not include taxes, gratuities, or any other expenses.
- The value of the prize received by the winner in a drawing is included in the winner’s gross income. All winners will receive a 1099-MISC form, and all prizes valued over $600 will be reported to the IRS.
- Payments of all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- To reject a prize, Winner may simply write to the Foundation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WGCU Sweepstakes, Attn: M. Rhinesmith, 10501 FGCU Boulevard South, Fort Myers, FL 33965 to indicate they do not want the prize offered.
- All winners must present ID when picking up their prize. Prizes can be picked up Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. All prizes must be picked up at the Myra Janco Daniels Public Media Center, located at, 10501 FGCU Boulevard South, Fort Myers, FL 33965. Florida Gulf Coast University Foundation is not responsible for entries that are not received due to issues with internet, mail or telephone access.
Selection of Winner:
- The Winner will be selected by random drawing on Friday, December 15, 2023, at 4:30 pm. The drawing will be held in the Myra Janco Daniels Public Media Center, located at 10501 FGCU Blvd. S., Fort Myers, FL 33965. One entry per household for the Classic Rock Show Ticket Giveaway. Entries must be received and/or postmarked by December 15, 2023, to be eligible to win The Classic Rock Show prize. The deadline for the prize is Friday, December 8, 2023, at 11:59 pm ET.
- The Winner will be contacted immediately following the drawing on Friday, December 15, 2023, via phone and/or email. If the Winner does not return contact by December 18, 2023, at 5:00 pm ET, the Winner will forfeit their rights to the prize.If the prize is not claimed, WGCU will redraw a winning name on December 19, 2023, at 10:00 am ET.
- Only one winner per household. Winners are limited to win one WGCU sweepstakes prize per calendar year.
- The Winner agrees to participate in the promotion of the sweepstakes event or gift won as a prize; including, but not limited to, the use of his or her name, photograph or likeness.Class